2021 Hampton Bays Historical Society Annual Membership Drive
We request that you continue your patronage by renewing your membership.
We look forward to seeing you this summer and thank each member and family for your important support.
Board of Directors
Brenda Sinclair Bernston, President
Kelly King, Vice President
Maria Hudson Smith, Treasurer
Rosemarie King, Secretary
Liliaerty Green Patricia Hagen-Tuccio Walter Jackson Frances Oldeack
Our “Headquarters” – The Lyzon Hat Shop
116 West Montauk Highway
Hampton Bays, NY 11946
The Hampton Bays Historical & Preservation Society’s mission is to enhance pride and community involvement in Hampton Bays.
- Preserve Hampton Bays’ historic past.
- Restore historic structures and sites worthy of preservation efforts.
- Inspire Hampton Bays to record our history and preserve our heritage for future generations.
- Develop positive attitudes towards archives and libraries as places for life-long learning.
- Educate the general public and students about our “unique” heritage through our monthly lecture series, quarterly “Good Ground Newsletter,” special events and exhibitions.