Join the Hampton Bays Historical Society for the Annual “Hats on for Lyzon” Fundraiser. Watch the Kentucky Derby live. Ladies wear your best hat and gentlemen sport your most colorful bowtie. While listening to live music, enjoy passed hors d’oeuvres and a light buffet supper served at the Villa Paul Restaurant. Cash bar. Tickets are $40 and can be purchased online or at the door.
116 West Montauk Highway
Hampton Bays, NY 11946
The Hampton Bays Historical & Preservation Society’s mission is to enhance pride and community involvement in Hampton Bays.
- Preserve Hampton Bays’ historic past.
- Restore historic structures and sites worthy of preservation efforts.
- Inspire Hampton Bays to record our history and preserve our heritage for future generations.
- Develop positive attitudes towards archives and libraries as places for life-long learning.
- Educate the general public and students about our “unique” heritage through our monthly lecture series, quarterly “Good Ground Newsletter,” special events and exhibitions.