The Hampton Bays Historical & Preservation Society’s mission is to enhance pride and community involvement in Hampton Bays.
- Preserve Hampton Bays’ historic past.
- Restore historic structures and sites worthy of preservation efforts.
- Inspire Hampton Bays to record our history and preserve our heritage for future generations.
- Develop positive attitudes towards archives and libraries as places for life-long learning.
- Educate the general public and students about our “unique” heritage through our monthly lecture series, quarterly “Good Ground Newsletter,” special events and exhibitions.
Our “Headquarters” – The Lyzon Hat Shop
Our WLNG Podcast
116 West Montauk Highway
Hampton Bays, NY 11946