Enjoy a three course deliciously prepared dinner with your friends and family, and support your local historical society at the same time! Villa Paul Restaurant – 4:30 PM – 9:00 PM Sunday, January 26, 2020 162 W Montauk Hwy Hampton Bays.
Tickets are $45.00 for adults and $12 for children under 12. (Gratuity included.)
Purchase tickets here
116 West Montauk Highway
Hampton Bays, NY 11946
The Hampton Bays Historical & Preservation Society’s mission is to enhance pride and community involvement in Hampton Bays.
- Preserve Hampton Bays’ historic past.
- Restore historic structures and sites worthy of preservation efforts.
- Inspire Hampton Bays to record our history and preserve our heritage for future generations.
- Develop positive attitudes towards archives and libraries as places for life-long learning.
- Educate the general public and students about our “unique” heritage through our monthly lecture series, quarterly “Good Ground Newsletter,” special events and exhibitions.